David Torres – Public Works Supervisor
Email: Email David
The Public Works Department is primarily responsible for the operation and maintenance of City streets, buildings and grounds, fleet and equipment, snow removal, water distribution and wastewater collection, drainage, and the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
City parks are operated by the Mt. Shasta Recreation and Parks District.
- Request for Service: Reporting Public Works Problems
- Snow Info Packet Master 2020-2021
- Local Streets and Roads Proposed Project List-Updated Resolution – RESOLUTION CCR-20-17
- City of Mt. Shasta Five Year Capital Improvement Program FY 2014/2015 – 2018/2019
- 2020 Annual Consumer Confidence Report – Page 1
- 2020 Annual Consumer Confidence Report – Tables
- Stormwater Programming