The Finance Department serves a variety of administrative functions for the City of Mt Shasta. Some of these include:
- Maintenance of accounting records,
- Collection and investment of revenues,
- Control of debt and risk management,
- Support of information technology,
- Compilation of financial reports, and
- Preparation of the City’s annual budget.
The Finance Department also manages accounts receivable, utility billing, business licenses, transient occupancy tax, Community Development Block Grant loan payments, accounts payable and payroll. The Finance Director advises the City Manager and City Council on all financial matters.
Finance Team Members
- Muriel Howarth Terrell – Finance Director
- Jodi Polk – Administrative Supervisor
- Rhonda Monaghan – Accounting Assistant / Receivables
- Erin Nichols – Accounting Assistant / Payables