Click here for the City Manager’s report for November.
Between September 10 through September 16, 2017, Mount Shasta Police Department took a total of 152 calls for service. Of those calls, 5 became cases and 4 arrests were made.
- 9/13/2017 Mount Shasta Police Department received a report of a 1986 Honda Accord taken from the Merritt Ave area of Mount Shasta. It was later recovered by Redding CHP.
- 9/14/2017 25 year old transient Samuel Elijah Lord and 25 year old transient Derrik Moye were arrested for shoplifting. They were cited/released at scene.
- 9/15/2017 50 year old transient, Brian Maurice Meenk was arrested for trespassing. He was booked into Siskiyou County Jail.
- 9/16/2017 28 year old transient Scott Paul Christenson was arrested on an outside warrant. He was cited/released at scene.
Mount Shasta Police Department took a total of 346 Calls for service. Of those calls, 11 became cases and one arrest was made:
• 8/25/2017 42 year old transient Michael Lee Williams was arrested for an outside Misc Warrant, he was cited/released.