Between 5/7/2017 NS 5/13/2017, Mount Shasta Police Department took a total of 217 calls. Of those calls, 10 became cases and 6 arrests were made:
- 5/07/2017 35 year old Weed resident Daniel James Spaulding was arrested for disorderly conduct. He was booked into Siskiyou County Jail.
- 5/07/2017 39 year old transient Jesse Wade Foster was arrested for trespassing. He was cited/released.
- 5/08/2017 49 year old Mount Shasta resident Radu Marian Nica, was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance. He was booked into Siskiyou County Jail with no charges pending.
- 5/11/2017 39 year old transient, Jesse Wade Foster was arrested for trespassing. He was booked into Siskiyou County Jail.
- 5/12/2017 22 year old Mount Shasta resident Tokatee Sunrise Radabaugh was arrested for possession of a switchblade, hypodermic needles/syringe and controlled substance. He was cited/released.
- 5/13/2017 29 year old Weed resident Javonda Patrice Byrd was arrested under citizen’s arrest for shoplifting. She was cited/released.