Between December 18 and December 24, 2016, Mt Shasta Police Department took a total of 108 calls. Of those calls, eight (8) became cases and four (4) arrests were made.
- December 19, 2016 – A case was taken for residential burglary when it was reported that medicine was stolen from an unlocked apartment.
- December 19, 2016 – A case was taken for grand theft when several items were reported stolen from inside a vehicle.
- December 21, 2016 – A single car accident occurred on N. Mt Shasta Blvd. The solo occupant was taken to Mercy Redding for their injuries.
- December 22, 2016 – Jose Anthony Reyes, age 31 from Venice CA, was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant. He was cited and released.
- December 24, 2016 – Stephen Anthony Barbour, age 61 from Citrus Heights CA, was arrested for trespassing and booked into Siskiyou County Jail.