Between the dates of February 19-February 25th, 2017 Mount Shasta Police Department took a total of 118 calls. Of those calls, 8 cases were taken and 5 arrests were made.
- 2/20/2017 Report taken for Grand Theft of a Giant white/blue mountain bike. This bike had a nylon bag on the back seat and is an estimated loss of $1000.00.
- 2/20/2017 54 year old Dennis Duane Smith, Mt. Shasta, was arrested for violation of a domestic violence court order and an outside warrant. He was booked into Siskiyou County Jail.
- 2/23/2017 36 year old Jevon Robert Melton and 20 year old Sahara Lynn McKinnon, Mt. Shasta, were arrested for Grand Theft/Receive Stolen Property/Outside warrants. They were booked into Siskiyou County Jail.
- 2/23/2017 24 year old Juliana Nicol Flamporis was arrested for possession of prescription medication without a prescription and paraphernalia. She was cited/released.
- 2/25/2017 46 year old Mt. Shasta resident Michael Lee Wilson was arrested for an outside felony warrant and possession of paraphernalia. He was booked into Siskiyou County Jail.